City of Canton Update on Operations During Pandemic
The City of Canton continues to monitor information from local, state and federal partners related to the COVID19 pandemic. At this time, the City is announcing the following steps to be cautious with public health:
1) Municipal Court trials scheduled for March 25th will be reset for April 22nd.
2) The City will not disconnect utility services during the next 30 days.
3) The City will waive late fees on utility payments during the next 30 days.
4) The City encourages payment for services to be made online via the Cantonga.gov website, setting up convenient and cost-free autodrafts, or submitting payments through the drop box located at 110 Academy Street.
5) We encourage residents to interact with the City utilizing our website, by calling 770-704-1500 or by emailing TellUs@cantonga.gov.
We will continue to monitor health advisories and any requirements placed upon local governments by the Georgia Department of Public Health. To keep up to date on current health related information, we encourage you to visit one of the websites listed below.
The City of Canton is here to serve its residents and businesses and will continue to update information on its website (www.cantonga.gov) and via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).